A quick and easy recipe that gives you a really great and creamy mayo without eggs or soy.
This can be the base for many flavours of aioli, dressings, or dips– get creative and enjoy!
- 15 g Terra Vegane Megga Exx
- 75 ml Cold Water
- 200 ml Oil (Sunflowerseed / Canola)
- 15 ml Apple Cider Vinegar
- 10 ml Lemon Juice
- 5 g Garlic- fresh minced
- 5 g Salt
- 2 g Sugar
- Add all ingredients except oil into a large container.
- Mix using an electric hand mixer (alternatively, use a blender).
- Slowly add the oil and continue mixing.
- The mixture should thicken, and become quite creamy. For thicker mayo add more oil, for thinner add more water