Yields 10 Cinnamon rolls
- 250g warm Plant-Milk– Soy, Almond, etc..
- 7g Dry Active Yeast
- 10g Terra Vegane Megga EXX
- 40g Water
- 25g Margarine (melted)
- 500g Typ 405 Flour
- 40g Sugar
- 2 g Salt
- 130g Sugar
- 1 TB/ 1EL Cinnamon
- 50g Margarine (melted)
INGREDIENTS– Caramel Glaze
- 100g Sugar
- 1 TB / 1 EL Molasses
- 1 tsp / 1 TL Cinnamon
- 40g water
- Combine yeast and warm milk. Mix well and set aside for 15 minutes.
- In a separate large mixing bowl combine Terra Vegane Megga EXX, water, and melted margarine. Mix well.
- Pour milk and yeast into the large mixing bowl containing the Megga EXX.
- Add the rest of your dry ingredients to the large mixing bowl.
- Mix well with your hands until a lump of dough is formed.
- Place lump of dough onto a generously floured flat surface and continue to knead the dough for 5 minutes.
- Once the dough is smooth form it into a ball, coat it with margarine and place it back into the large mixing bowl. Let the dough rise for 30 minutes or until it has doubled in size.
- Combine sugar and cinnamon. Melt margarine in a separate container.
DIRECTIONS– Forming the Rolls
- Once your dough has risen roll it out on a floured surface to a 35×30 rectangle.
- Spread your melted margarine over the entire rectangle of dough.
- Cover the melted margarine with your cinnamon-sugar mix.
- Tightly roll the dough from the bottom up. You will end up with a 40cm log.
- Cut 4cm pieces from the log, and tuck the end piece underneath the roll as you lay it onto a baking sheet lined with baking paper.
- Use any extra margarine to coat your cinnamon rolls.
- Bake your cinnamon rolls in the middle of a pre-heated 165 degree oven for 10 minutes.
- Rotate your sheet pan and bake for 5 more minutes.