To make the dressing:
- 15g Dijon Mustard
- 5ml (1 teaspoon) Vegan Worcestershire Sauce
- 2-5ml (1/2-1 teaspoon) Lemon Juice
- 1 Clove Garlic (or 1/2 teaspoon Garlic Granules)
- 10g Terra Vegane Golden Exx
- 5g Terra Vegane Parmi Topper: Italian Herb (or 5g Nutritional Yeast)
- 75ml Water
- 100-150ml Oil (Canola, Sunflowerseed, or Olive Oil)
- Salt — add to taste
- White Pepper– add to taste
- Capers (optional)
- Using a hand mixer or small food processor, Mix all ingredients except oil, salt, pepper, and capers.
- Slowly add the oil as mixing until desired thickness is reached. For a thinner sauce use 100ml oil. For a creamier sauce use more oil.
- Add salt and white pepper to taste.
- Optional: add capers, whole or blended into the dressing.
- Will thicken slightly when stored in refrigerator
To make Caesar Salad:
- 1 Full Head of Romaine Lettuce- chopped
- 1/4 Head of Radicchio Lettuce- chopped small
- Caesar dressing
- Terra Vegane Parmi Topper: Italian Herb
- Toss lettuce in bowl with enough caesar dressing to coat the lettuce lightly.
- Put lettuce onto plates top with croutons, Terra Vegane Parmi Topper: Italian Herb
- Garnish with lemon wedge, twist, or slice.
- Eat and Enjoy!!!