a Philly Cheese Steak Sandwich the way Berlin likes it– without meat, without dairy, and bursting with flavour!
- Terra Vegane Deli-Slices: Smoky Lentil
- Bread– mini Baguette or Hoagie Roll
- Vegan Cheese
- Peppers– Red and/or Green, sliced
- Onion, sliced
- Megga Exx Vegan Mayo
- Slice the bread roll, open and toast in a medium sautee pan
- Remove bread from pan and sautee the sliced onions and peppers in light oil
- When onions are translucent, and peppers are soft, remove from pan.
- Layer the Smoky Lentil Deli Slices in the pan, with vegan cheese on top. Cover to melt the cheese. Tip: add a little water in the pan and cover with lid. The steam will melt the cheese nicely.
- Spread Megga Exx Vegan Mayo on both sides of bread roll.
- Place the Smoky Lentil Deli Slices with melted cheese on the bottom half of the bread roll.
- Add the satueed peppers and onions on top. Add a sprinkle of salt and pepper to taste.
- Top with the upper part of the bread roll.
- Eat your sandwich and have a good day.